Sunday, July 1, 2012

Revival Note

I have decided to revive this blog to serve a different purpose. This had previously been used to attempt to document high performance computing application performance analysis notes but anything of that nature were better placed with my regular HPC and technical blog in the first place.

This blog will now essentially showcase my ignorance. My memory is poor and my attention span requires work. On occasion, questions do tickle my mind and more often than not I cannot come up with an immediate answer for them nor work out the details of the answers to my satisfaction. As a result, there is a profound sense of personal dissatisfaction when the lack of time or mental endurance (usually the latter) forces me to give up. This represents a chance for me to hold those thoughts, record my attempts to work at the solution, references and all.

Readers, if any, are welcome to comment or even provide the answers. I do not mind, even answers are helpful as a guide to thought processes and derivation I had not considered or fail to consider.

No comments:

Post a Comment